Thursday 25 October 2012

Having a Child of My Own



Having children of my own is something I used to dream of long ago. I see women with their own baby and something inside me grew warm and a little bit of jealousy. I want a cute baby too. Back in high school i used to be a softball player and I really loved it. So,i made up my mind to have 9 children. Its the number of players for softball team right. I imagine my 9 future children plays softball and I am the umpire and my future hubby would be the coach of our team. It is one of my dreams. 

Now,I'm just 19 going to 20 in 3 months time and my dream is very much still far away for me to reach obviously. I'm still young and still studying and of course single. However,I'm a proud aunty of 8 and will be 9 next month. Of course being the youngest aunty in the family, I am honored to be the 2nd babysitter of my nephews and nieces after my mom. I even become the Godmother for my niece, Arrielle Jullianne.
 
Being a babysitter is an enjoyable tough job. I've been kick,punched,pinched,pushed,jumped at and many more bruises,tears and sweat. However,even when I am at the edge of breaking down into anger, a smile from them melt my heart away. I love my them just too much.
 

Even though having taste the hardship of taking care little children,i never lose hope in having children of my own. It's gonna be a fun loving hard and special chapter in my book of life. So,it's a dream and a dream it must not stay. Though,it would be somewhere in the not-so-near future, I don't mind cause i can wait. In the mean time,I have my adorable sweet and naughty nieces and nephews to deal with and I just never got bored with them.I'm blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment