Sunday 28 October 2012

Nice Strangers

My mom said we should never talk to strangers. They may be  bad people who is going to kidnap us or sell our organs. I even once read that children were kidnapped and brought to foreign countries and were forced to be beggars on the street. No need for me to elaborate on human trafficking..We all know and aware about it. However,labeling all strangers as dangerous and keep well clear are a bit too much. Why I said that? Because my friends were strangers before they become my friends.

I still remember my ex-roommate Shikin one year ago.I never seen her before in my life and I'm about to share the room with a stranger. I cant even understand what shes saying to me and same goes to her about me. However,we survive and change that stranger situation into something wonderful..A friendship for life.

How about Fara?My roommate as well.She was a stranger as well and even worst,I heard all kinds of bad things about her. However,I did not die talking to her but I gain another friend and my life is blooming happily.

There was even a stranger whom I met at the airport where he nicely lend me his handphone to call because I forgot my phone at my friend's car. I wasn't kidnapped..!!!

Truthfully, many more strangers became my friends and my life was blessed with many warm and joyous laugh.It would be a false statement to say all strangers are bad when most of us were strangers before we knew each other. Although we must never let our guard down, we also need to open up a bit and give a hand to friendship. Don't frown to strangers. Don't assume bad things. But be alert as well cuz bad people are good actors and actress. Most importantly, we should know how to differentiate the good and the bad. Anyways, most kidnappers or criminals were someone we knew or close to us.Beware of them as well. So,Earth people. Live wisely and cheerfully..

No comments:

Post a Comment