Sunday 3 March 2013

Appreciate



We should appreciate our loved ones such as our family and friends.They are the one that will stay with us no matter in sickness or in health,in happiness or in sadness.. Appreciate our moments with them with love. We should never say something that we don’t mean and hurt their feelings cuz it might be our last moment with them.We may never know when is our last time spend with them. They can be taken a way from us at any time.and like we all knw. People always start to appreciate their loved ones only when they are no longer alive cuz by that time only they realize how much they have sacrificed for us  and we never had the chance to say sorry. As for me, I have experience how it feels to regret what you said. I have a friend once who always tease me and make me smile. However,one friday morning,I was in a bad mood. He was saying hye to me in such a cheerful way but i just shrugged and told him to go away. Then,2 days after that I read in the news that he died in an accident. Suddenly the friday morning incident flashed back to me. I regretted saying what I said. That was my last moment with him and I told him to go away. I regretted it and now I try my best to be nice to everyone eventhough they were bad to me. Some people advised me not to be too nice or change the way I act towards other people. Im being too easy but you see..I dont want to regret anymore. Its been years since my friend pass away but I never forgot it. So,be nice to others.especially your loved ones. Tears cried on grave is words left unsaid and deeds left undone. So,I include a video about a girl who didnt appreciate at first. See if it makes you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment