Saturday 2 March 2013

I never knew

Deep inside I never knew,the feeling that you held within for me. I smile freely to you like I did to everyone,I never knew u think of the other way..I'm so sorry that I have to sent you to the depths of despair as I rejected the love you that want to give..seriously I know,it is not a sin to fall in love..However,it would be a great lie if I say I feel the same..truthfully,I have no feelings at all for you..what I have for you is just respect. So, throw away all those false hope and dreams because it would never come true..My heart belong to me and my family only..I am not ready to give it yet..So,move on and live freely..What you felt was never meant to be..However, I thank you for your care,concern and guidance in the short months I have come to know you..Do let it stop there.Retarded and unbosoming..So long and take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment