Wednesday 27 March 2013

My dear mother

My mum is a strict yet loving naughty sometimes childish mum and loves to make jokes. Our favourite activity together would be sitting in the kitchen gossiping or just sharing thoughts and her advising me and I giving my opinion. Those moments are where I felt closest to her as I share with her the things that is happening in my life. You see, my mum is my infinity super bestfriend. She is my human angel together with my dad of course and she is also sometimes my partner in arguing. I must say, we don't always agree with each other. She will occasionally scold me and I will of course sometimes ((or always..heheh) doesn't listen to her. Yeah,our relationship is not perfect but that only made it the most beautiful relationship I ever had. I belive true love exist because my mum showed me it does. I really love my mum. Even when I have let her down to the deepest dissapoinment, she just never stop loving me. Thank you so much my dear yama.. You will always be the VVIP in my heart. All the things that i've done which hurt you,I never stop regretting it and im really really sorry..Now, I am so far from you but you see..I just never stop thinking about you..I will come home soon so just wait for me k..and dont you worry about me..Im a big girl..I can take care of myself..Just take care of yourself and yapa k..Missing you with all my heart..

p/s- i love you ma..

No comments:

Post a Comment